Back by Popular Demand!
Trail Running Day Camp and Retreat
Join me, my coach Al Lyman, and fellow runners for another jam-packed day of learning, training, food and fun! Leave with a renewed vision and resolve to be a better, more balanced trail runner.
WHO: This 1-day camp is primarily for novice to intermediate level runners who want to learn more about trail running, share, and HAVE FUN!
WHEN: Saturday, March 25, 2017; 9am to 6pm
WHERE: The camp location is TBD; most likely Chester, CT (centrally located and close to Rt. 9).
Some of the day’s activities (and bonuses) include:
- Trail running on beautiful and varied single track.
- Technical trail running skill practice including trail specific form drills and proprioception training to enhance balance.
- Strength and core training for trail running.
- Exploring the mind/body connection and mental training critical to successful training and racing.
- Yoga for runners.
- Nutrition for daily training and racing.
- Free products and swag!
- Have fun with like-minded runners – get inspired!
Space is LIMITED for this day camp! For more information and to register, go to: http://cedarlaketrailcamps.com/
Here are what two runners had to say about our most recent camp in October:
Hi Debbie and Coach Al, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for a most informative trail camp! That was by far, the most well spent money on any coaching tips or exercise information I’ve ever done!! I’ve been running trails on and off for about 8-10 years, never anything formal, but I learned more that day then I have reading Trail and Ultra Magazine and watching YouTube videos periodically over that time frame. – Charity