Trail Running Day Camp and Retreat
Join fellow trail runners for a jam packed day of fitness, learning, fun and food! Leave with a renewed vision and resolve to be a better, more balanced runner.
The day’s activities, information, and free swag are worth way more than the cost of this camp! Don’t miss out!
WHO: This 1-day camp is primarily for novice to intermediate level runners who want to learn more about trail running, share, and HAVE FUN!
WHEN: Saturday, October 22, 2016; 9am to 7pm
WHERE: The camp will be located in beautiful East Haddam CT (centrally located and close to Rt. 9).
Included in your camp cost are all activities, a healthy lunch & dinner, free swag, and
more value and benefit to your training than can possibly be listed here!
Some of the day’s activities (and bonuses) include:
- Trail running on beautiful and varied single track.
- Exploring the mind/body connection and mental training critical to successful training and racing.
- Yoga for runners.
- Nutrition for daily training and racing.
- Free products and swag!
- Strength and core training (including the kettlebell!) for trail running.
- Technical trail running skill practice including trail specific form drills.
- Have fun with like-minded individuals and get inspired!
Space is LIMITED for this day camp! Tuition: $95.00
For more information and to register, go to: